[Diabetes-Talk] Diabetes and Colonoscopies

Dean Masters dwmasters15 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 20:49:26 UTC 2023

Different doctors have you prep in different ways according to what I have
heard. when I had one four years ago I could have broth, fruit juices, etc.
I just couldn't have anything after midnight.

But as I said I have heard of others whose diets were more strict a few days
before. I had heard others say they couldn't have things red or purple but
my doctor didn't say I couldn't have those. so I could have all falvors vors
of popsicles where some could only have banana since their color was OK for
them.

Dean