[Diabetes-Talk] Dieticians, foodies and recipe artist

walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 10:46:40 UTC 2023

Greetings from the Ohio Diabetes Action Network,

We are interested in generating a recipes column on our face book page. We
would like to have someone that would create or research for recipes with
nutritional value attached for blind and low vision diabetics. Most of us
blind cooks utilize crock pots, air fryers and other accessible apparatus to
prepare meals and we would like to talk with someone that could develop
and/or find recipes that would be great for our followers to prepare. If you
or you know of someone that is interested, contact:

Walter Mitchell

President, Ohio Diabetes Action Network

(513) 250-2432

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com <mailto:Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com>

Serious inquiries only, please.

Thank you,

 <mailto:Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com> Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com

Purpose:

The Diabetes Action Network Educate, Empower and Inspire blind and visually
impaired people to independently and confidently manage diabetes!