[Diabetes-Talk] Software question

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 20:04:40 UTC 2023

Hello,

One of the ways that they can test or you can test for accessibility is to
see if you can move around using the tab key and also bring up- the menus
using the standard keyboard commands.

If they are all ok with it, install a demo of the screen reader that you are
comfortable with also to test the keyboard commands.

Now, you did not say what operating system they use, Windows or Apple OS, or
even Googel Chrome/Android.

It would be much more helpful if you could provide us with more information.