[Diabetes-Talk] Software question

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Fri May 26 20:19:43 UTC 2023

Thanks Milton! We are looking at programs for Windows, although congregants will access it on which ever computer or device they own. All of the packages we are looking at have a mobile app for both phones.

         Jamie

Jamie Gurganus, Resource Coach

Phone: 515-291-8451

“Be your self. Everyone else is already taken.”  Oscar Wilde