[Diabetes-Talk] Insulin In Pumps?

etscrivani at verizon.net etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Sep 6 19:50:05 UTC 2023

Hi All,

I've been having increased issues when refilling my prescription for insulin
used in my pump.

I used to be able to get a 3 month supply at no charge since I am using it
in a pump. That was the Medicare part-B  rule. Now, when I go to refill its
costing $35 each month and they seem to not be allowing me to get a 3-month
supply at a time. Are others encountering this problem? This is not
improved, its worse in being more expensive and more inconvenient needing to
go to the store every month for a refill.

Thanks.

Eileen