[Diabetes-Talk] Update:Question about Clever Choice Voice HD Meter

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Sep 7 17:34:13 UTC 2023

Hi, all.

Last week I wrote to the list regarding my clever Choice Voice HD
Meter.  It is giving me a date of December 31, 2014 with a time of 11:59
PM.  I have tried numerous times to reset the date, but the setting
returns to the 2014 date once the machine is turned off and restarted.
I tried a new set of batteries and this didn't fix the issue.

Has anyone else had this problem and how did you resolve it?

It still works for testing blood sugar, though.

I noticed while scrolling through the options for year that the choices
range from 2013 to 2023.  I suspect this is the problem. Can anyone
recommend a meter with the same functionality and ease of use as the
clever Choice Voice HD?

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com