[Diabetes-Talk] meter question

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 18:36:38 UTC 2023

Hi Everyone,

     I have a question about meters.  I've been using the accuchek guide and
was initially happy with it.  It would beep when I put in the test strip and
beep again when I got blood on the strip for the test.  However when I got a
new replacement that was gone.  So now I either have to guess if I'm getting
blood on the strip or have someone sighted do the reading for me.
Frustrating that they took that feature away.  Am wondering for other meters
that connect to an app like the contour, how do you know when you have
gotten the blood on the strip successfully?

  Thanks.

Warmly,

Doula