[Diabetes-Talk] first time user libre 3 some questions, thanks

dr1721032 at gmail.com dr1721032 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 17:30:23 UTC 2023

hi everyone good morning
wondering if someone could please adviced me on the folowing issue taking my  libre 3 sensor tommorrow going to see my nurse.
how can someone as a blind person change this sensors? I believe I have to change it every 14 days.
what do you use or what's your best adviced so that you can keep the sensor where you are suppose to? or could it fall off?
once i have the sensor on, and the correct app downloaded in to my iphone, how can i know what my current reading is at?
sorry for my questions but is just that I have never use one and have no clue what to expect and what should I do and not do.
thanks very, very much