[Diabetes-Talk] first time user libre 3 some questions, thanks

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 17:41:05 UTC 2023

Hi,
I use the Libre 2 which is similar to the three.
I put the sensor on my tricep area and it stays on for the 14 days. However, it is my understanding that the Libre 3 does come off quite easily. So, it is recommended that you get overlay patches to keep it from falling off.
As far as your readings go, if you are using voiceover on the phone, you should be able to open the app and it will be able to tell you what your readings are.
I hope this helps!
Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568