[Diabetes-Talk] Alarming at public events

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 7 18:10:40 UTC 2024

Nice. Thanks for these thoughts.

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Milton
via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2024 12:42 PM
To: 'Diabetes Talk for the Blind' <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Milton <mota1252 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] Alarming at public events

A suggestion, there are now ear buds and headphones that have what is called
transparent mode and that seems to work for me while sitting in a meeting or
crowd where it is extremely noisy so that if the alarm goes off only I will
hear it and still be able to hear what else is going on around me.

The Apple AirPod Pro and AirPod Max along with a few other ear buds work in
a similar way.

Check prices and expect to pay a starting price at around $150.00