[Diabetes-Talk] Diabetes Apps for iPhone

Eric Clegg ewclegg at outlook.com
Fri Jan 12 07:14:39 UTC 2024

Hello,
I am currently using Livre3.

I nor anyone else particularly the Kaiser diabetes educators has been able to make it work with Siri.

That is why I am considering switching to Dexcomg7.

Siri can be used to open Libre3 but you must wander
Around the screen to determine the reading.

In this respect I have not been able to get adequate training onmy iPhone.

Our agency for the blind here should be Nac accredited their training is not very good.

So between inadequate training and lack of information on these apps I am struggling.

In any event I'm glad they exist.

Best,

Eric Clegg