[Diabetes-Talk] Diabetes Apps for iPhone

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Jan 12 13:50:00 UTC 2024

You ought to send such messages to accessibility at apple.com.  Probably you
won't be able to get dexcom 7 because by the time all the paper work gets
done you'll get a dexcom 8.  That's expected to be available in Summer of
2024.  If you send anything like this to apple, you're requesting a
request for enhancement or r.f.e. with respect to libra3.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.