[Diabetes-Talk] diabetes devices for iphone

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 19:05:42 UTC 2024

You can do this .there is a  share options I do se people sharing libre date
to apple health on redd it.ther are diabetes reddit group which talk these
sort of matters.  There  are all kinds of work around if you want  to do
some googling and be a bit geeky about it. As well abbot did announce the
libre 2plus and libre 3plus yesterday to be integrated into insulin
pumps.the  two that they announced wer the tandum and  the other  one is
escaping me at the moment.   I will post the info later on again.  .