[Diabetes-Talk] diabetes devices for iphone

Joyce Kane blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 15 21:07:39 UTC 2024

 how do we get Alexa to an app or that? Who do we contact that would develop an app for Alexa or a development agency stop it Alexa or should I say something to ask what our blood sugars are and have the Mrs. a answer it any of us have Mrs. grout in our house and it would be really helpful if we could do that and it could access the information that we’re looking for, Joyce Kane KANE
Sent from my iPhone