[Diabetes-Talk] Libre Sensor Question

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Sat Jan 13 16:43:10 UTC 2024

Hi, Joy.

Thank you for this.  do I need to give them any specific information?
Is there a lot number on the sensor or anything? Just wondering in case
I need to try scanning the box.

Thanks again, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who has done this.  It
seems pretty obvious now how the applicator works.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com