[Diabetes-Talk] Clarity Reports?

etscrivani at verizon.net etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Jan 13 23:48:10 UTC 2024

Hi All,

Has any one else not been receiving end of week notifications with links to
clarity reports on their Iphone? I get an email over-view, but for several
weeks I have not been getting the notifications that allow me to go to the
specific reports I want to see for the 7 day period.

I'm still using the Dexcom G6 and an IPhone 10 with most recent IOS version.
So far as I can determine my notifications for Clarity are on and set to
both badges & banners.

Thanks for any pointers that might correct the issue.

Eileen