[Diabetes-Talk] Anyone using Dexcom G6 with I O S17?

Diana Cook diana56cook at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 20:53:32 UTC 2024

Hi Patricia, I go tomorrow to get help switching to g7. Hoping endocrinology people have some good suggestions! Been doing finger sticks so pump off kilter! Bummer!  Thanks for responding!  Diana

Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 11, 2024, at 18:30, Patricia Maddix via Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Diane,
> I thought the same thing when I got it too. The lid is on very tight and I also find the button to press to apply the sensor is quite firm as well. I wish these devices didn’t require quite as much strength to get the job done.
> Patricia.
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jun 11, 2024, at 2:24 PM, Milton Ota via Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Try looking for something around the house like a rubber glove that you will be able to grip with one hand and twist the cap off the applicator. See if that will help.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/etscrivani%
>>> 40veri

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/magills%40b