[Diabetes-Talk] Anyone using Dexcom G6 with I O S17?

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Wed Jun 19 21:40:04 UTC 2024

I just upgraded my iPhone to iOS 17 and it has not affected my Dexcom G7 app. make sure they teach you how to enter a calibration and how to stop the sensor early if you need to as these are a little more involved than on the G6 app. Everything is accessible except for the visual graph as usual..
Patricia.
Sent from my iPhone