[Diabetes-Talk] Disappointment

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 21:46:27 UTC 2024

Eric,

I am sorry that you don’t have the adequate support of people that can help you learn how to use the iPhone and these wonderful apps. I hope Patricia can walk you through setting up the Siri to get your blood sugar. It’s pretty simple to walk you through it.

Hopefully, you will find people who can assist you at the conference and get you going on using this phone. It will open you up to a whole series of apps that will allow you to be more and more independent once you learn how to use them. You just need to find someone who understands this technology who can sit down and walk you through it.

I’m using the latest version of the iPhone SE, which is the latest upgrade to the one you are using. I was using it before this one. I am not ready to give up the home button, and I like how small this phone is. I’m willing to try talking you through how to access things on your phone over a phone call if you would like. Do you have a landline that you can talk on, so we can have the iPhone sitting in front of you instead of you trying to do things while talking on it? it is possible to work on the phone while being on a phone call on it though.

Hang in there!

         Jamie
Jamie Gurganus, Resource Coach

Phone: 515-291-8451

“Be your self. Everyone else is already taken.”  Oscar Wilde