[Diabetes-Talk] Disappointment

Eric Clegg ewclegg at outlook.com
Wed Mar 6 22:12:38 UTC 2024

Hello Jamie,
This iPhone really makes me mad!

If I canunderrstand jaws and the Braille translation programs I used onmy job as a Braille transcriber for 23 years and all the complexities of amateur radio I should be able to successfully use this iPhone!

Many people hav just asked me to give up and use the Blind Shell phone.

I don't want to to do this because I can' measure my blood sugar with that device.

I have some good apps on the iPhone including Fox News that drives my Democrat wife nuts.

I may even have Be My Eyes on the phone but have no idea how to access them.

Right now Iuse Siri to make phone calls.

I can' believe that there is no really good Iphone help here in Sacramento.

Our agency for the blindhereonly gives six lessons for free.

It's so bad that this agencyshould be Nac accredited if you remember what that was?

Thanks for the helpful encouragement.

Best,

Eric Clegg