[Diabetes-Talk] diabetes support group-"Zoom"

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Mar 8 06:30:29 UTC 2024

You're going to be better off using jitsi meet rather than zoom since
jitsie meet has better accessibility and doesn't limit meetings to 1 hour.
I haven't searched either of these platforms yet but have used jitsie meet
as a result of joining another group and the other group stopped using
zoom because of all of its accessibility problems.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.