[Diabetes-Talk] diabetes support group-"Zoom"

nfbohiodandivision at gmail.com nfbohiodandivision at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 15:29:44 UTC 2024

Thank you Milton,

We are developing a Educate, Empower and Inspire virtual seminar currently. We hope to have the invitation out in the next few weeks, stay posted.

If interested, you can access seminars that we conducted previously on our YouTube page, the link is at the bottom of this message.

Regards,

Walter Mitchell
President, Ohio Diabetes Action Network
Board Member, National Diabetes Action Network
(513) 250-2432
nfbohiodandivision at gmail.com

Purpose:
The Diabetes Action Network Educate, Empower and Inspire blind and visually impaired people to independently and confidently manage diabetes!

Follow the Ohio Diabetes Action Network on social media:

Face book: www.facebook.com/OhioDanDivision/.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2LdDV_40OGxIp3AApnUYw