[Diabetes-Talk] Anyone Used the MiniMed Package Yet, All Controlled by Your Phone?

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Wed Aug 12 01:22:55 UTC 2026


Rick,
I will be very anxious to hear your report once you are using it. We thought that the moby was going to be completely voiceover compatible, but at the beginning, there were two major stumbling blocks that would not work with voiceover that had to be solved before we could deem it totally accessible.
Patricia.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 11, 2026, at 3:44 PM, Rick Mladek via Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> My Endocrinologist just ordered the Flex for me. After the demo by the Minimed/Medtronics Rep, there is nothing about this we will not be able to handle by ourselves. Same infusion/reservoir as the 770/780 versions and no controls on the much smaller pump. All done by your I-phone or Android. Only problem now is the Distributors of this system know nothing about this, as I learned today. I'll let you know more as I get this all set up sometime soon.
> 
> Rick
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of everett everettgavel.com via Diabetes-Talk
> Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2026 4:38 PM
> To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
> Cc: everett everettgavel.com <everett at everettgavel.com>
> Subject: [Diabetes-Talk] Anyone Used the MiniMed Package Yet, All Controlled by Your Phone?
> 
> Hi All,
> 
> My wife and I just read something on the MiniMed site that talked about a package or set, I don't remember exactly how it was worded right now, but it made it sound like a whole setup controlled by the phone. If you know what I'm talking about, have you tried it yet? It sounded like it was a package or set, and I remember thinking they meant the pump and the sensors, and all done by your phone. We were looking for something else and didn't make the time to look further at that time. But I wanted to mention it here to help give hope to those who don't yet know, and ask if anyone here might already be involved in this scenario? It sounded great, just from that headline I read. But it might just be hopeful marketing, I know. Anyone know more?
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> Everett
> In Colorado Springs, USA
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Diabetes-Talk mailing list
> Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/hmladek%40neo.rr.com
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Diabetes-Talk mailing list
> Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/pmaddix%40comcast.net



More information about the Diabetes-Talk mailing list