[Diabetes-Talk] Anyone Used the MiniMed Package Yet, All Controlled by Your Phone?
slery
slerythema at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 04:57:03 UTC 2026
While I can't really help you, my friend was approved for it and should
have been getting it sometime this month. Unfortunately, she passed away
so I won't be able to connect you with her.
Cindy
On 8/11/2026 4:38 PM, everett everettgavel.com via Diabetes-Talk wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> My wife and I just read something on the MiniMed site that talked about a package or set, I don't remember exactly how it was worded right now, but it made it sound like a whole setup controlled by the phone. If you know what I'm talking about, have you tried it yet? It sounded like it was a package or set, and I remember thinking they meant the pump and the sensors, and all done by your phone. We were looking for something else and didn't make the time to look further at that time. But I wanted to mention it here to help give hope to those who don't yet know, and ask if anyone here might already be involved in this scenario? It sounded great, just from that headline I read. But it might just be hopeful marketing, I know. Anyone know more?
>
>
> Thanks,
> Everett
> In Colorado Springs, USA
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Diabetes-Talk mailing list
> Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/slerythema%40gmail.com
More information about the Diabetes-Talk
mailing list