[Diabetes-Talk] Introduction and a question on glucose monitoring devices

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 31 13:46:43 UTC 2026


I use the Libre 3+, and I find it very useful with the iPhone app. Braille works fine for readings and other things.

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Chris Westbrook via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2026 3:25 PM
To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Chris Westbrook <westbchris at gmail.com>
Subject: [Diabetes-Talk] Introduction and a question on glucose monitoring devices

Hi. I am deaf blind and recently was diagnosed with diabetes. I am thinking
of getting a cgm and was wondering if any devices were easier to use or
more accessible with voiceover on the iphone? Thanks.
_______________________________________________
Diabetes-Talk mailing list
Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/gwunder%40earthlink.net



More information about the Diabetes-Talk mailing list