[Diabetes-Talk] Introduction and a question on glucose monitoring devices
debbiewunder at socket.net
debbiewunder at socket.net
Tue Sep 1 22:36:51 UTC 2026
I would like to hear more about this sensor, I am not familiar with it. Is your insulin pump fully accessible?
Warm Regards,
Debbie Wunder
-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of everett everettgavel.com via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2026 2:27 PM
To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: everett everettgavel.com <everett at everettgavel.com>
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] Introduction and a question on glucose monitoring devices
Hi,
Welcome. I have been using the Instinct sensor with Medtronic's Mini-Med app. It reads me my blood sugar levels easily enough, but I haven't dove into it yet to see if anything else is or isn't accessible with my Voiceover on my iPhone. It tells me BS levels, lol, and it tells me any active insulin I have going. It tells me that simply by bringing the already opened app into focus.
Regards,
Everett
_______________________________________________
Diabetes-Talk mailing list
Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/debbiewunder%40socket.net
More information about the Diabetes-Talk
mailing list