[Diabetes-Talk] any relationship with dexcom?

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 17:58:00 UTC 2026


What aspects  of the  app don’t work for you.  just out of curiosity with the  stillio cgm sennsors.  

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Chris Westbrook via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2026 4:50 AM
To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Chris Westbrook <westbchris at gmail.com>
Subject: [Diabetes-Talk] any relationship with dexcom?

I'm just curious if NFB has a relationship with dexcom at all? I know some have said the g7 app is accessible, but I decided to go with the stelo sensor because it does not require a prescription, I am not on insulin, and the sensors are cheaper. The app is generally usable, but it needs some work regarding accessibility. Dexcom's support seems generally centered around getting new sensors if your sensor is faulty, so just wondering if we had any back channels we could work through. Thanks in advance.
_______________________________________________
Diabetes-Talk mailing list
Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/gmelconian619%40gmail.com



More information about the Diabetes-Talk mailing list