[Diabetes-Talk] Good news today kids
Gary Wunder
gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 9 11:01:32 UTC 2026
Congratulations. Relief of the financial burden is significant, and the sensor will keep you honest if, like me, you tend to ignore the sugar and the carbs.
-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Lino Morales via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2026 4:14 PM
To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Lino Morales <linomorales001 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Diabetes-Talk] Good news today kids
And the moment I and all you've been waiting for. I finaly got approved
for a Freestyle Lebree sensor! Its good for a year as of AUG 26 of this
year till 9:28 of 27! I'm going to call San Ho tomorrow for his thanks
in his teeny tiny way for helping me to get in touch with Legal Aid of
NC.--
Lino Morales KQ4NGH
_______________________________________________
Diabetes-Talk mailing list
Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/gwunder%40earthlink.net
More information about the Diabetes-Talk
mailing list