[Diabetes-Talk] Good news today kids

Lino Morales linomorales001 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:06:23 UTC 2026


Well I'm going to do my best to not ignore anything period. Well the 
sensor alarm went off at around 7:20 this morning telling my sugar was 
at 69. Well I ended up waking up, taking a shower and eating a bowl of 
Special K. Its weird because it jumped to 115 after I got out of the shower.

On 9/9/2026 7:01 AM, Gary Under via Diabetes-Talk wrote:
> Congratulations. Relief of the financial burden is significant, and the sensor will keep you honest if, like me, you tend to ignore the sugar and the carbs.
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Lino Morales via Diabetes-Talk
> Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2026 4:14 PM
> To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
> Cc: Lino Morales <linomorales001 at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Diabetes-Talk] Good news today kids
>
> And the moment I and all you've been waiting for. I finaly got approved
> for a Freestyle Lebree sensor! Its good for a year as of AUG 26 of this
> year till 9:28 of 27! I'm going to call San Ho tomorrow for his thanks
> in his teeny tiny way for helping me to get in touch with Legal Aid of
> NC.--
>
> Lino Morales KQ4NGH
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Diabetes-Talk mailing list
> Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/gwunder%40earthlink.net
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Diabetes-Talk mailing list
> Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/linomorales001%40gmail.com

-- 
Lino Morales KW4NIGH



More information about the Diabetes-Talk mailing list