[DSM-Iowa] Game night this Tuesday May 21

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Mon May 20 00:30:10 UTC 2019

Good evening Federation Family. This Tuesday, we are having our monthly game night. If the weather cooperates for us, we will be grilling on the roof. Feel free to come join us. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me via any of the contact information below.

Warmest Regards,

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.