[DSM-Iowa] Game night this Tuesday May 21

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon May 20 00:42:46 UTC 2019

Good evening to all,
Mike, thanks for reminding us all of Game Night. Judging from the weather forecast for Tuesday, I think we must scrub the roof. It is supposed to be in the upper fifties with a 70 or 80% chance of rain. If the weather is as cool as indicated, we won’t want to have dinner up there. So we will have salad, pizza, and dessert. I hope we will all be there.

Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone