[DSM-Iowa] September Chapter meeting and game night

Mike Harvey mike.harvey149 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 02:31:49 UTC 2019

Greetings all:
The Des Moines Chapter of the National federation of the Blind of Iowa will hold our monthly chapter meeting Saturday September 14th at 1:00 PM in the assembly room at the Iowa Department for the Blind. We are meeting an hour earlier than usual because of the Iowa and Iowa State football game. Doors will open at 12:30. We will be having lunch/tailgate food for the game, and we will be watching the game as a group after the meeting for any of you that would like to stick around. Come join us for a productive meeting, food and good times!
Our September game night will be Tuesday September 17th in room 2 South at IDB. We are doing it this month in conjunction with IL Integration. Feel free to come join us. Any questions, feel free to reach out to me at 615-554-0695.
Sincerely,
Mike Harvey

Sent from my iPhone