[DSM-Iowa] Email is working again

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Wed Sep 11 14:40:27 UTC 2019

Greetings Federation family,
It appears that my NFBI email is working again. If you have any questions regarding game night, September meeting and football game, feel free to reach out to me through here again. Now that I have seen this work before, let's see if this works. Have a great day everyone!

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.