[DSM-Iowa] April chapter meeting

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Thu Apr 9 17:35:47 UTC 2020

Good afternoon Federation family,
The Des Moines chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Iowa will hold our April chapter meeting on April 18th at 2:00 PM via zoom. Our state president Mr. Scott Van Gorp will be sending out the meeting invite to everyone very soon. Hope all of you are able to attend. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to me. I hope you are all staying safe and healthy.

Warm regards

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.