[DSM-Iowa] Fwd: DART making further service reductions effective Sunday, April 12

Michael Harvey mharvey at nfbi.org
Thu Apr 9 17:39:18 UTC 2020

Hello again Federation family. Please see info below from Catlin Curry about reduction in DART services. Due to decreased ridership and staff during this time, DART is making several temporary changes that will affect anyone using the buses. Please share this far and wide with anyone who you know is not getting emails from the chapter list.

Mike Harvey, President
Des Moines Chapter
615-554-0695
Email: mharvey at nfbi.org
Website: www.nfbi.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Des Moines Chapter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofiowadsm
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Begin forwarded message: