[DSM-Iowa] Let's Knead Dough!

Sharonda Goode s.goode1013 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 16:22:08 UTC 2020

I am very excited about our first How-To Tuesday session, where we will
learn to knead dough on at 7:30PM. Here is the Zoom link that we will use:
Sharonda Goode is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Let's Knead Bread
Time: Dec 15, 2020 07:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8506435353?pwd=ZTZnbk4rM1JBWFVadVk5Mmo2cGRnQT09

Meeting ID: 850 643 5353
Passcode: 4110
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,8506435353#,,,,,,0#,,4110# US (Washington D.C)
+13126266799,,8506435353#,,,,,,0#,,4110# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)