[DSM-Iowa] How-To Tuesdays, Still going on...

Joe Goode j.goode1013 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 21:59:58 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I want to start out by sincerely apologizing that we missed the last How-to
Tuesday. We have been getting settled into our new home here in AZ, and
honestly, time sort of got away from us. Be assured that they have not gone
away. We plan on starting back up on the first Tuesday in April, which
would be the sixth. We also want to thank Enrique for taking the rains and
running the How-to Tuesday on March second.

To that end, we want to discuss our next topic, which is going to be “using
Zoom.” Now, we realize that most, if not all people at least know how to
connect using Zoom links provided for various meetings. However, we wanted
to discuss some other aspects of zoom that some may not be aware of yet.
Plus, with all features that Zoom has to offer, we wanted to spread it out
over several meetings.

We have a rough format, and of course, ideas are always welcome. Here are
some ideas for the first session.

·       Connecting to meetings on mobile devices and computers. Computers
being both PC and Mac.

·       Creating meetings

·       Sharing meeting links

In subsequent sessions, we may cover the differences between using the zoom
application and the website, and the differences between meetings and
webinars. As I stated, this is a rough outline, and please, chime in with
thoughts. Thanks much.

Joe Goode