[DSM-Iowa] FW: Ham Radio How-to Tuesday Tomorrow!

Sharonda Goode s.goode1013 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 03:02:37 UTC 2021

We love having facilitators for these How-To Tuesday events. Until changed, they are every first and third Tuesday! Bob did a phenomenal job this evening and I'm sure Iwasn't the only one who learned a lot. Thanks to all who showed up and those who do what they can to make this a success!

Sharonda Goode