[DSM-Iowa] Blank emails sent from me

Joe Goode j.goode1013 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 10:35:09 UTC 2021

Greetings all. I have discovered that there have been blank emails being sent from my account. these look like I have replied to emails which have been sent to me. These emails are
harmless, but annoying nonetheless. I believe
that one made it onto this list, so, my apologies. I have taken steps to secure my account, so all should be ok now. Please, if you receive a random blank email from me, simply delete it, and inform me of it. Know that I will never send spam emails of that nature. Thanks.
Joe