[DSM-Iowa] How To Tuesdays

rjray at q.com rjray at q.com
Wed May 5 13:19:48 UTC 2021

Greetings, Last night during the How To Tuesday the subject came up of
should we continue this project since the numbers of participants is
declining. One suggestion was made that we consider cutting back to once a
month instead of the twice that we are currently doing.

Here is another thought that would be good to have some input on for
planning the future. Do one How To Tuesday a month and one where we would
play one of the NFB speeches and follow the speech with discussion. It may
be most effective to have different people moderate these sessions to add to
the excitement.

Let's hear from you and let us know what you think. Just because this
suggestion was made doesn't mean that we don't want other suggestions. Bring
them on and "let's go build the Federation."

Bob