[DSM-Iowa] Fwd: [Chapter-Presidents] 28 days to PAC for national convention

Rebecca Young rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Wed Jun 5 20:43:24 UTC 2024

Cell 5155539270
Email rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Becky and guide dog Karma

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Marilyn Green, At Large via Chapter-Presidents" <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Date: June 5, 2024 at 10:35:51 AM CDT
To: NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Cc: marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Subject: [Chapter-Presidents] 28 days  to PAC for national convention

28 days til the national convention in Orlando, Florida! Have you PACked your suitcase and/or backPAC? In your frenzy to PAC, did you contribute to our PAC gift card stash? We want some great prizes to incentivize convention attendees to start or increase a PAC. We invite all of our affiliates, chapters, and divisions to contribute to the PAC prizes as we raise funds to raise expectations. Please see the info below regarding how to send the donation to our national office:

Checks for PAC prizes are to be payable to National Federation of the Blind and mailed to 200 East Wells Street, Baltimore MD, 21230, Attention Fiscal Services-PAC; include “PAC prizes” in the check memo. Also, please send an email to PAC at nfb.org<mailto:PAC at nfb.org> to let us know to expect your organization’s support.

I am happy to celebrate with all of my PAC-mate at this year’s convention! 😊

Marilyn Green, Chair
PACCommittee
National Federation of the Blind
312-343-8396
marilynvgreen at gmail.com<mailto:marilynvgreen at gmail.com>
www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org/>/pac
Live the life you want!

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Chapter-Presidents:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/chapter-presidents_nfbnet.org/rebecca.young1264%40outlook.com