[Dtb-talk] Anyone working with thePlextalk PTP1?

David B Andrews David.B.Andrews at state.mn.us
Mon Dec 15 15:03:17 UTC 2008

He was asking about the PTP1, their new machine, also called the
PlexTalk Pocket.  It is a small, portable machine, not a desktop model
like the PTN1.

Dave

David Andrews
Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave. W., #240
St. Paul, MN  55114-1840
(651) 642-0513  Office
(612) 730-7931  Cell
(651) 649-5927  Fax

>>> "Kathleen Flagg McWhorter" <kmcwhort at uwyo.edu> 12/12/2008 7:14 AM

Hi, Robert - I use the PTN1 from Plextalk and I really like it as a
desktop solution. It's rugged, holds a charge for a long time, and it
has auditory cues. It takes a little while to get comfortable with the
navigation buttons, but they include a nice large fold-out paper that
walks you through how to jump and move.

Kathy McWhorter
Laramie, WY