[Dtb-talk] Experimental Union Catalogue

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 21:51:07 UTC 2008

I have added a large collection of Marc record to the experimental
union catalogue. The following are now in the system:

National Library Service, Library of Congress, United States
Bookshare.org United States (Thanks to Reuben Firmin)
Beyond Book, Beyond Barriers. Talking Book Library of Western Australia
Talboks- och punktskriftsbiblioteket (TPB) Sweden (limited collection)
Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB) United Kingdom (limited
collection)

The URL is http://www.cucat.org/library/union.php

Remember this a experimental system and should not be considered
authoritative. It is intended only to tell you who has produced a
book, you would need to contact the listed library or agency to secure
a copy under their particular regulations.

I would welcome any other collections, if you don't have them in MARC
format that is fine we can convert lists to MARC and provide you with
a copy. PLease feel free to contact me.

Greg Kearney
Curtin University Centre for Accessible Technology
www.cucat.org