[Dtb-talk] issues with using victor stream

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 20:55:09 UTC 2008

Gee, that's funny.  All I have to do  is this.

1.  download the NLS book you wish.

2.  Find the book in the location you saved it to on the hard drive.

3.  Right click on it (which in our case usually means press the
applications key) and choose the extract all option from the context menu
which pops up.

4.  Within this wizard, you'll find that the default is to unzip the book
files to a folder which bares the same name as the zip file; and, to the
same folder on your hard drive.  Let this default remain the case.

5.  Next, uncheck "show hidden files".  you really don't need to see the
files since htey're the book files themselves.

6.  If you're using XP, there'll be a password option.  Ignore this.

7.  Press okay and it should only take a few seconds to unzip the file.

8.  Next, insert the card in to your card reader; or else, connect your
stream to the  computer; assuming you've not already done so.

9.  Now, just move the unzipped version of the file which will be a folder
baring the same name as the zip file to your card and be sure to place it in
the
$VRTalkingbooks
folder.

That's it.