[Dtb-talk] DTB Here and There

Rakesh Chand chand at connect.com.fj
Sun Dec 13 06:24:43 UTC 2009

All are great thoughts & ideas, &are certainly valuable. But hey one has to
certainly think of PWD's in countries & counties where there is no Braille
Library Service. what do blind students there do???

That's where networking is more than valuable.

I for one & hopefully, you too won't neglect the right of reading for all
blind & visually-impaired.

I salute English library service especially RNIB they are providing library
services for all. Hopefully, American Library we'll extend their love to
other parts of the planet as well.

Have a beautiful evening!

Rakesh