[Dtb-talk] DTB Player Sleep Button Problems

Lynn Evans evans-lynn at comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 02:51:51 UTC 2009

I am using the standard player. The sleep function seems to be  working ok. I do notice when the player does shut down after the time limit it decrease  volume and the player does not really shot down until a few minutes later. If I press the play function within a minute the player will start back up again.