[Dtb-talk] Obi Help

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 22:07:19 UTC 2009

I hear you and I had to go through the same thing myself. Mac versions
of these are a bit more self contained but not by much. I didn't have
anything to do with Obi but I'll looking into a MAc port of it and
will take your comments into consideration.
Greg Kearney
535 S. Jackson St.
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-224-4022