[Dtb-talk] NFB 2009 as text only DAISY

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon May 25 05:20:02 UTC 2009

Greg,

Thanks for doing this.  The agenda is large and complex, and this is
perfect for navigation.  Waiting for Olearia-compatible version,
which I'm sure you'll post shortly.  ;)

I'm half tempted to make an iCalendar file out of the events.  That
would be a massively overlapping calendar, visually, but it'd be
perfect for allowing one to choose how to spend their time by knowing
where it may be spent.

Speaking of that, have you played with AppleScript much?  I've got
some interest in ways to import and export iCal/Addressbook
information from formats that are a little easier to manipulate
without a mouse.  I found a book, but it's grossly outdated.

Joseph