[Dtb-talk] NFB 2009 as text only DAISY

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Mon May 25 16:19:44 UTC 2009

Here is the text only DAISY versions of the 2009 NFB convention
agenda.  This one is DAISY/NISO z3986 (2005) text only which mean to
read it you will need a Stream or similar device with built in text to
speech or use DAISY software on your computer that support DAISY text
only file. Here is the link:

http://www.cucat.org/books/tmp/2009convention-z3986-txt.zip

Navigation is by major section at the first level, by day at the
second level and by agenda item at the third level. This is by far the
best of the offering I have for this. I ran into an unexpected issue
with the reading of times in the audio ones.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney at gmail.com