[Dtb-talk] Research & contacts on mobile eReaders for the Print Disabled

Paul Lamb pauljlamb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 23:28:09 UTC 2009

Hi folks! I am working on a project for Benetech to explore enabling mobile
phones for reading books on Bookshare, and potentially other digital
libraries. As part of that effort I am gathering relevant research,
resources, projects, and contacts around existing and planned mobile
eReaders with DAISY capabilities. We are looking at phones and eReaders for
both the developing world (Africa and India) and North American markets. Any
suggestions from the group would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!

paul

Paul Lamb

 <http://www.manonamission.biz/> MOM

"Management Consulting for Social Change"

Tel: 510-815-6091

Skype: paullamb6530

 <http://www.manonamission.biz/> www.manonamission.biz

 <http://cooltool.ning.com/> Cool & Conscientious Blog

Connect with me on  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/paullamb> LinkedIn

Connect with me on  <http://www.facebook.com/people/Paul-Lamb/687709459>
Facebook

Twitter:  <http://twitter.com/plamb> plamb

<https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=qkYzYILw4ZizZpT6
cf3wy40CvS1lxqar_6wwq1X02bUgc3ctmaFePa0VVpe&dispatch=50a222a57771920b6a3d7b6
06239e4d529b525e0b7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9bed5d628c85727479b1b92b132a6281aab8c
2c6f2ee34f0a1> Please help support one of my favorite nonprofits, The Stride
Center, by clicking here.